The Pro-Tec Plantar Fasciitis Massage Balls are hard maple wooden massage balls that are used to alleviate the painful symptoms of plantar fasciitis.
Providing targeted compression into the deep tissue in your foot, the Plantar Fasciitis Massage Balls help to quicken the healing process by improving circulation through the use of massage therapy to the affected area of the foot.
Features and Benefits
- Hard maple wooden massage balls alleviate conditions of plantar fasciitis.
- Plantar fasciitis relief.
- Package includes 4 massage balls in 2 different sizes to focus on arch, or heel and forefoot.
- Qty 2 – 1″ Diameter
- Qty 2 – 1.5″ Diameter
- Roll out tightness and promote flexibility in arch and forefoot
Plantar Fasciitis Massage Balls Instructions
Place one ball (a second ball of the same size may be used simultaneously) on a flat, non-slip surface, such as carpet, and roll entire foot over the ball, focusing on the areas of pain and tightness.
- Smaller (1") balls are recommended for the metatarsal and heel area
- Medium (1.5") balls are recommended for the arch region
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to our return policy for more detailed information.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.