The easy-to-apply loop and wrap design of the 3pp® Toe Loops® makes them the ideal choice to treat hammertoes, claw toes and overlapping toes.
The soft foam lining cushions and gently grips the toes to relieve pain from calluses or corns and makes it easy to correct toes that turn under or overlap adjacent toes.
- Loop-and-wrap design secures two or more toes together to stabilize fractures, straighten and cushion hammertoes and claw toes, and correct rotation
- Fully adjustable and ideal following surgery and as part of a therapist directed stretching program
- Thin, dense, non-slip foam distributes pressure without adding bulk and can be worn in any shoe
- Available in two widths: wide fits the great toe and narrow fits the smaller toes; can be trimmed for a custom fit,
- Machine washable
- Light / Light+ Control
- Comes in packs of 5
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or poor circulation. It is recommended that you discuss this splint with your health care provider to determine if it is appropriate for your condition.
- Narrow Toe Loops measure 2.2 cm wide (7/8") and the loop is 4.1 cm long (1 5/8"). These are recommended for smaller toes
- Wide Toe Loops measure 3.1 cm wide (1 1/4") and the loop is 5.4 cm long (2 1/8"). These are recommended for use on the big toe
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.