Designed with the athlete in mind, the Aircast A60 ankle brace is ideal for anyone who is looking to prevent an ankle injury or who has mild chronic ankle instability.
What makes the A60 unique is how it provides the most support at the weakest point of the ankle, thus preventing ankle sprain. Simply stated, wearing the A60 means you’re less likely to suffer from an ankle injury.
The A60 design incorporates a sleek stabilizer located on either side of the ankle, which is molded at a 60 degree angle to help guard against ankle sprains and rollovers.
Comfort is one of the features that makes the A60 one of our best selling ankle braces. Manufactured from Breath-O-Prene material, you’ll stay comfortably cool and dry during use. The light-weight anatomic design enhances your comfort because it easily fits in athletic footwear without creating additional bulk.
The Aircast A60 is most commonly worn to prevent injuries during sports and other high impact activities.
Features and Benefits
- Incorporates a stabilizer molded at a 60 degree angle to help guard against sprains and prevent rollover
- Manufactured with breathable material, for cool comfort
- Lightweight anatomic design easily ﬁts in athletic footwear
- Single strap replaces time-consuming lacing
- Anatomically designed for prophylactic support, protection, and comfort with simpliﬁed application
- Can be worn in water. Rinse with cool water and air dry after use.
- May also be used for chronic ankle instabilities
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to 7||5 to 8.5|
|Medium||7.5 to 11.5||9 to 13|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.