The AirHeel is specifically designed to treat plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and heel pain.
Using two interconnected aircells located under the foot arch and in back of the heel, the AirHeel applies pulsating compression with every step to help reduce swelling and discomfort, and enhance circulation. The AirHeel is made of lightweight breathable fabric and is simple to apply - just slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap. The AirHeel is available in three sizes: small, medium, and large.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces swelling and discomfort while enhancing circulation
- Two interconnected aircells are located under the foot arch and in the back of the heel, applying pulsating compression throughout the day
- Fits easily into a shoe with an extremely low-profile design
- This unique, clinically-proven solution provides comfort and massage relief for plantar fasciitis
- Made of lightweight, breathable fabric and is simple to apply. Just slip it on like a sock and adjust the fit with one strap.
- Universal fit
- Latex Free
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Heel pain
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to 7||Up to 8.5|
|Medium||7.5 to 11||9 to 12.5|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.