The new Amoena Belly Compression Bandage optimally supports the healing of the skin and exerts an even compression. The flexible adjustment and the high level of comfort guarantee a perfect fit.
Silicone and compression provide the ideal scar therapy combination. Applied early in the treatment phase, combination therapy can act as a prophylactic to minimize the risk of excessive scarring. Find the right one for your needs: view our range ofsilicone strips and patches.
Our newly expanded range of products is based on our long experience. Our goal is to give every woman the right combination for her needs after surgery.
Our recovery care products can be combined in many ways so they can meet the specific needs of women as they recover from several different kinds of breast surgery.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
- Compression bandage
- Flexible adjustment through adjustable Velcro
- Combined fabric for perfect fit
- Perfect in combination with Amoena Silicone Patches
- Three-part hook and loop fastener for easier closing, opening and adjustment
- 59% Polyamide
- 31% Elasthane
- 8% Polyester
- 2% Cotton
- Breast conserving surgery
- Augmentation / reduction
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.