BioFreeze Professional Colourless Pain Relieving Gel - This fast acting, menthol based formula of BioFreeze provides you powerful pain relief when directly applied to the skin.
In fact, clinical studies have shown that those who use BioFreeze decrease their pain twice as much as those who use ice.
BioFreezes Unique Formula is Powered by Menthol
Menthol stimulates cold receptors that create a cooling sensation on and under your skin, helping to relieve pain. Our formula has optimized the ideal menthol concentration.
Works Just Like Ice
BioFreeze induces the exact same response as ice, only faster. You're also less likely to experience stiffness, skin irritation, temporary pain and numbness, and the inactivity required during application as you would with ice.
Safer Pain Relief
Applying BioFreeze directly to the skin can bring targeted and effective pain relief without the risks that come with an oral pill.
Features and Benefits
There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains. For over 25 years, BioFreeze has been the secret weapon of clinical professionals and athletes providing cold therapy pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and arthritis. Overcome pain and get back to your best fast with the #1 clinically recommended topical pain relief brand.
- #1 Clinically Recommended: Trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers.
- Unique cooling menthol formula is backed by science and research-proven to deliver fast-acting, long-lasting and deep, penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints, and arthritis.
- Trusted by some of the world's best athletes and athletic trainers.
- 4 oz. gel tube is one of the most popular formats, well-suited for application on small and large muscle areas.
- Biofreeze gel applies easily and penetrates quickly for fast pain relief to body parts such as the back, neck, shoulder, knee, hand, wrist, elbow, foot, and ankle; product is not tested on animals, made with USP grade ingredients, and free of NSAIDs, parabens, and propylene glycol.
Science Behind the Medicine
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.