These flexible heavy duty cold therapy packs are filled with non-toxic silica gel to stay pliable when frozen, delivering soothing cold therapy.
BodyMed Blue Vinyl FlexibleCold Pack is filled with non-toxic silica gel to stay pliable when frozen, delivering soothing cold therapy. Durable, flexible BodyMed® Cold Packs make cold therapy convenient.
They can be used to provide pain relief, to treat fever, bruises, sprains and strains, and to help manage swelling. Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue. Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief.
Cold therapy is a time-tested and effective tool for reducing pain, swelling and inflammation, treating injuries, and mitigating the discomfort of chronic conditions. New BodyMed flexible, reusable cold packs make it easy and convenient for therapeutic cold treatment to customers. Their practicality, ease of use and affordability can also make these gel ice packs a popular retail item.
Features and Benefits
- Durable, leak-free performance. Withstands hundreds of cycles of freezing and thawing without splitting, tearing or dripping.
- Maintains total flexibility even when frozen, delivering cold therapy along the entire contour of the affected area.
- Once taken from the freezer, a BodyMed cold pack provides up to 30 minutes of therapeutic cold.
- Simple, inexpensive and time-tested method to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation in muscles and joints.
- Superior alternative to ice bags, which need refilling and can leak or drip.
- Affordable quality; yet another excellent value from the BodyMed® brand.
- Latex-free; no risk of allergic skin reactions.
- 1-year warranty.
- Neck pain
- Foot pain
- Painful calves
- Hip flexor pain
- Shoulder pain
- Knee injuries
- Inflammatory arthritis
- Painful hamstrings
Download / Print PDF
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.