The CMCcare Thumb Brace is suitable for daily and/or long-term use and is characterized by a high degree of efficiency, comfort and quality with the objective to maintain maximum hand function. Not available for sale in the USA
The CMCcare thumb brace is designed for optimum support of the thumb saddle (CMC) joint and positions the metacarpal of the thumb in a stable, functional position with a good grip function. The anatomical design with rounded edges, the simple locking system and materials ensure a good fit and optimum comfort. The other hand, and wrist joints can move freely without affecting the function of the hand.
- Variable thumb position by changeable pull direction
- Anatomically shaped
- Integrated shapeable aluminum stay
- Adjustable Velcro closure
- Preserving grip function
- Material: brace: TPU plastic; stay: aluminum; strap: nylon; closure: TPU plastic.
- Latex free
- Comes in grey
- Reduce Pain in thumb
- Reduces range of motion of thumb CMC joint
- Helps prevent further deformity of thumb
The CMCcare thumb brace is designed for treatment and prevention of the following Injuries:
- Osteoarthritis (OA) of the thumb
- Instability of the thumb Basal (CMC) joint
- Post-Operative after arthroplasty CMC joint
|Small||16 - 19.5 cm|
|Medium||19.5 - 22.5 cm|
|Large||22.5 - 26 cm|
|Measurement: to select the correct size, measure the circumference around the centre of your hand (without thumb).|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.