The Cefar Basic TENS Kit is a high quality pain relief stimulator that meets all your basic needs. This unit doesn't sacrifice the quality of the stimulation and is simple to use.
Cefar Basic offers TENS programs for the most common pain indications. This is a great unit for shoulder, neck, back, elbow and knee pain. The unit has 3 preset programs: TENS conventional, TENS burst and modulated TENS programs.
Features and Benefits:
- Looking for a pain relief product that's easy to use and great for home use? Well the Cefar Basic TENS unit could be the right one for you!
- It has 3 preset programs so you have the ability to choose which program best suits you.
- Cefar Easy Touch: This function ensures the stimulation takes place at the right time to provide optimal and effective results.
- With a spacious screen surface the back-light feature makes the screen easy to see and read.
- Other features include a pause function, a program lock, a key lock, compliance, and self check.
- Warranty: 3 years (unit only)
This Kit Includes:
- 1 Cefar Basic TENS Device
- 1 Set of lead wires (2 pieces)
- 1 Black bag
- 1 Neck strap
- 4 Rechargeable batteries
- 1 Charger
- 1 Set of cloth Dura-Stick 5cm x 5cm (2” x 2”) square electrodes
Select These Options For an Even Better Experience
There are several options to choose from:
- Electrotherapy Pads - Select additional pads to use with your device. Generally choose larger pads for larger areas or if you want a more comfortable experience. The smaller the pads, the more energy moves through a smaller space and this can be more sensitive to some individuals.
- Pre-TENS Skin Prep Wipes - It is recommended to use the wipes before placing the pads on your skin. It will give a much better connection and improve the ability of the device to help reduce your pain and increase the rate of recovery. These wipes will also help prolong the life of the electrode pads.
- Physiotherapy Consult - Not sure exactly how to use your device? Want to understand the different settings and how it will best help you? Want to ask a physiotherapist where the pads should be placed for the best result? Choose this option to talk with a registered physiotherapist. Once you get your device, we will setup a time to talk with one of our physiotherapists. We will send a separate invoice with the therapists billing number so you can submit this to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Chattanooga Cefar Devices Warranty – LIMITED 3 YEARS
If there are any issues within the first 30 days of purchasing the device, you can return it to us, The Physio Store Inc. and we will replace the device free of charge.
After this time, the remaining Warranty will be honoured by the manufacturer - Chattanooga.
You can register your warranty with them directly at Chattanooga Warranty Registration Page.
Register before the warranty period runs out. You will receive an email confirming your warranty registration.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.