The CEFAR Easy TENS unit is a whole new concept developed specifically for the neck, upper and lower back. This TENS unit is very easy to use and is designed and approved by physiotherapists to help reduce your pain. It is safe, effective, and unlike oral painkillers, completely free from side effects.
In addition to pain relief programs, the CEFAR EASY also includes relaxing massage programs for back and neck.
The TENS programs in the CEFAR EASY effectively relieve both acute and chronic pain in the back and neck. The CEFAR EASY can be used anywhere - at home, at work, etc. - thanks to the belt clip that attaches it firmly in a pocket or waistband.
The Cefar Easy TENS unit uses snap electrodes.
Four Preset Programs:
Choose between four preset programs:
- Pain Relief, Neck/Shoulder
- Pain Relief, Lower Back
- Massage, Neck/Shoulder
- Massage Lower Back
Features and Benefits:
- Uses regular 1.5 V AA batteries. You can also use rechargeable batteries.
- Safe and easy to use.
- Developed and approved by physiotherapists.
- Cost-effective treatment with no side effects - no more pills!
- Can also be used for massage and muscle relaxation.
- It has 4 preset programs so you have the ability to choose which program best suits you.
- Warranty: 1 year (unit only)
This Kit Includes:
- 1 Cefar Basic TENS Device
- Lead Wire Snap Connection (2pcs)
- 1 Packet of Self Adhesive snap Electrodes
- Cefar Easy User Manual
- Cefar Bag (Black), 2ch
- Cefar neck Strap
- Batteries, Alk 1.5V AA (2pc)
- Number of Channels: 1
- Number of Programs: 2 preset programs each, for back and neck
- Constant Current: Up to a resistance of Max 1000 Ohm/channel
- Maximum Amplitude: 60 mA
- Intensity Increments: Minimum 0.5 mA
- Max Pulse Duration/Width: 300 μ seconds
- Max Frequency: 80 Hz
- Power Source: 2x1.5V AA
- Dimensions*: 52 x 30 x 125 mm
- Electrical Safety Class: Class II, Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60101-1-2
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.