The CEFAR REHAB X2 is a professional quality stimulator (TENS and NMES) in a compact size that can be used for treatment in clinic or at home.
With the Chattanooga Cefar Rehab X2 the essentials of TENS and NMES treatments are gathered in one stimulator. The CEFAR REHAB X2 has preset programs that cover a large area of indications. The TENS programs includes Mixed frequency and CEFAR FLOW TENS. The NMES set includes preset intermittent programs for both orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation, alternating stimulation, strength programs with active rest, warm up, recovery and massage programs.
CEFAR EASY TOUCH: Automatic amplitude adjustment: Cefar Easy Touch helps the patient to easily find the right level of stimulation and to enhance the most effective treatment.
Programming function: There are three open slots, which make it possible to create your own parameters for each individual patient. All possible variations in both continuous and intermittent stimulation can be set.
CEFAR FLOW TENS: A preset program with a new comfortable way of stimulation. By using both channels (four electrodes) at the same time, you obtain pain relief together with a pleasant massaging, pumping feeling. Recommended to be used on larger areas of the body, like the back, neck, hip or shoulder area.
CEFAR Clinical Guide (CCG): Extensive information regarding the most common indications is added to the User Manual. You will find guidelines and suggested programs with photos of electrode placements for the most used indications of orthopaedics, pain and neurology.
Timer: There is a suggested preset treatment time for all the programs, but an option to change the timing individually up to 99 minutes.
Hand Switch: The hand switch helps the patient to get an effective and individual stimulation by allowing them to manually control the time of contractions in intermittent stimulation programs.
Other features: Program pause; Program lock, Compliance and Self check.
- Start feeling better with this Cefar Rehab X2 TENS/NMES unit so you can get back to doing the things you love.
- This 2-channel TENS and NMES machine is designed to treat chronic muscle pain so you can get a relief
- This muscle therapy machine also has massage programs which increase circulation to comfort and relax muscles
- This tens machine has great reviews for increasing circulation to comfort and relax your muscles
- A great muscle therapy machine that you can use in the comfort of your home
- Small and portable
- 2 channel muscle therapy machine
- Cefar easy touch - Automatic amplitude adjustment helps the patient to easily find the right level of stimulation for the most effective treatment
- Programming function - three open slots, which make it possible to create your own parameters for each individual patient
- The TENS programs include mixed frequency, guide program for intramuscular injections
- The area of NMES includes preset intermittent programs for both orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation, alternating stimulation, strength programs with active rest, warm up, recovery and massage programs
- Cefar clinical user manual
- Hand Switch - allowing users to manually control the time of contractions in intermittent stimulation programs
- Program pause feature - for a quick change of the electrode position
- Program lock feature
- Compliance - This gives the possibility to monitor the use of the stimulator
The Kit Includes:
- Cefar Rehab X2 TENS/NMES Unit - 2942
- A set of leadwires (2 pieces)
- AA batteries
- 1 - 4 pack of 2" x 2" DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- Cefar Rehab X2 user manual and clinical guide booklet
- Convenient black Cefar bag
- Neck Strap
- Hand switch
Treatment / Prevention of the following Injuries:
- Muscle pain relief
- Chronic back pain relief
- Tension headache treatment
- Knee pain relief
- Reduce spasms
- Neck pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip / Leg / Ankle Pain
- Arm / Elbow / Wrist & Hand Pain
- Muscle Atrophy (Weakness)
Cefar Rehab X2 TENS / NMES Documents
Chattanooga Cefar Devices Warranty – LIMITED 3 YEARS
If there are any issues within the first 30 days of purchasing the device, you can return it to us, The Physio Store Inc. and we will replace the device free of charge.
After this time, the remaining Warranty will be honoured by the manufacturer - Chattanooga.
You can register your warranty with them directly at Chattanooga Warranty Registration Page.
Register before the warranty period runs out. You will receive an email confirming your warranty registration.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.
Our Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items which were not special orders within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
**Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. Except in the case of an error made by us or manufacturer defect**
Exceptions to Our Return Policy
To maintain hygienic standards in accordance with Ontario Health and Health Canada infection and disease prevention initiatives ALL medical, surgical, and rehabilitation equipment and soft supports are non-returnable, unless they have a manufacturer guarantee. Other items we do not return include (but are not limited to):
- Cold therapy products and accessories
- Theratherm digital moist heat pads
- Amoena Products
- Custom orthopaedic braces
- Taping products
- Compression therapy products
- Pelvic Floor exercisers (EMY, Perifit)
- TENS, IFC, NMES and like units
- Post-Operative braces and shoes
- Rigid ankle/foot immobilizers
- Shoulder immobilizers/slings
- Any items marked as non-returnable on the product page.
All Our Products are Fully Guaranteed Against Defects
Please check your package immediately to be sure your order is correct and items were not damaged. If you receive a defective product or an incomplete order, EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY for prompt action at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com. Please include your name and order number. Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt. Please keep the box if the item is damaged. If your tracking number shows as delivered but you never received your package, you need to report this within 5 business days. Someone on our customer service team will reach out with further steps.
We cannot accept returns on merchandise that was opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC, or returned more then 30 days after delivery. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email.
How to Initiate a Return!
Email us at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com, let us know your Name, Order number, which products you want to return and the reason!
One of our friendly Customer Care team members will reach out to you as soon as possible with the next steps!
Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
To deter against insurance fraud, in the event of a request for a refund we reserve the right to contact your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement prior to processing your refund. If an individual is abusing our return and refund policies, your order will be placed on hold and you will be notified of an additional restocking fee of up to 25% before items are shipped.
Our Exchange Policy
We are committed to offering you a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or you want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. You need to reach out to us within 5 days of receiving your item. We will pay the return shipping fees (for the first exchange) when you request an exchange within the first 5 days after receiving your order. Plus, we offer free advice from our physiotherapists. Our team is standing by to help you figure out what product or size might be better for you.
How to Initiate an Exchange!
Please reach out within the first 5 days of receiving your item. Try it on, if it does not fit, reach out to us. We would be happy to help you get the right item for your needs. You cannot use this item for a month then decide to exchange or return the item. If the item has been used and cannot be resold and is not in the original package, we will cannot allow an exchange or refund!
If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email us at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the shipping fees when you request an exchange within the first 5 days of receiving your product. Also note, we cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
Note: Please return all packaging and instructions and place your item in a suitable shipment box with the pre-paid label attached.
When will I get my refund?
It usually takes about 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return. The refund will appear on your original payment method.
All orders shipped outside of Canada are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Some items are not eligible to ship outside of Canada. This will be stated on the product page. If this is the case, we have the right to cancel and refund your order.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com, if you have any other questions.