The CEFAR REHAB X2 is a professional quality stimulator (TENS and NMES) in a compact size that can be used for treatment in clinic or at home.
With the Chattanooga Cefar Rehab X2 the essentials of TENS and NMES treatments are gathered in one stimulator. The CEFAR REHAB X2 has preset programs that cover a large area of indications. The TENS programs includes Mixed frequency and CEFAR FLOW TENS. The NMES set includes preset intermittent programs for both orthopaedic and neurological rehabilitation, alternating stimulation, strength programs with active rest, warm up, recovery and massage programs.
CEFAR EASY TOUCH: Automatic amplitude adjustment: Cefar Easy Touch helps the patient to easily find the right level of stimulation and to enhance the most effective treatment.
Programming function: There are three open slots, which make it possible to create your own parameters for each individual patient. All possible variations in both continuous and intermittent stimulation can be set.
CEFAR FLOW TENS: A preset program with a new comfortable way of stimulation. By using both channels (four electrodes) at the same time, you obtain pain relief together with a pleasant massaging, pumping feeling. Recommended to be used on larger areas of the body, like the back, neck, hip or shoulder area.
CEFAR Clinical Guide (CCG): Extensive information regarding the most common indications is added to the User Manual. You will find guidelines and suggested programs with photos of electrode placements for the most used indications of orthopaedics, pain and neurology.
Timer: There is a suggested preset treatment time for all the programs, but an option to change the timing individually up to 99 minutes.
Hand Switch: The hand switch helps the patient to get an effective and individual stimulation by allowing them to manually control the time of contractions in intermittent stimulation programs.
Other features: Program pause; Program lock, Compliance and Self check.
- Start feeling better with this Cefar Rehab X2 TENS/NMES unit so you can get back to doing the things you love.
- This 2-channel TENS and NMES machine is designed to treat chronic muscle pain so you can get a relief
- This muscle therapy machine also has massage programs which increase circulation to comfort and relax muscles
- This tens machine has great reviews for increasing circulation to comfort and relax your muscles
- A great muscle therapy machine that you can use in the comfort of your home
- Small and portable
- 2 channel muscle therapy machine
- Cefar easy touch - Automatic amplitude adjustment helps the patient to easily find the right level of stimulation for the most effective treatment
- Programming function - three open slots, which make it possible to create your own parameters for each individual patient
- The TENS programs include mixed frequency, guide program for intramuscular injections
- The area of NMES includes preset intermittent programs for both orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation, alternating stimulation, strength programs with active rest, warm up, recovery and massage programs
- Cefar clinical user manual
- Hand Switch - allowing users to manually control the time of contractions in intermittent stimulation programs
- Program pause feature - for a quick change of the electrode position
- Program lock feature
- Compliance - This gives the possibility to monitor the use of the stimulator
The Kit Includes:
- Cefar Rehab X2 TENS/NMES Unit - 2942
- A set of leadwires (2 pieces)
- AA batteries
- 1 - 4 pack of 2" x 2" DURA-STICK® Self-Adhesive Electrodes
- Cefar Rehab X2 user manual and clinical guide booklet
- Convenient black Cefar bag
- Neck Strap
- Hand switch
Treatment / Prevention of the following Injuries:
Select These Options For an Even Better Experience
There are several options to choose from:
- Electrotherapy Pads - Select additional pads to use with your device. Generally choose larger pads for larger areas or if you want a more comfortable experience. The smaller the pads, the more energy moves through a smaller space and this can be more sensitive to some individuals.
- Pre-TENS Skin Prep Wipes - It is recommended to use the wipes before placing the pads on your skin. It will give a much better connection and improve the ability of the device to help reduce your pain and increase the rate of recovery. These wipes will also help prolong the life of the electrode pads.
- Physiotherapy Consult - Not sure exactly how to use your device? Want to understand the different settings and how it will best help you? Want to ask a physiotherapist where the pads should be placed for the best result? Choose this option to talk with a registered physiotherapist. Once you get your device, we will setup a time to talk with one of our physiotherapists. We will send a separate invoice with the therapists billing number so you can submit this to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Chattanooga Cefar Devices Warranty – LIMITED 3 YEARS
If there are any issues within the first 30 days of purchasing the device, you can return it to us, The Physio Store Inc. and we will replace the device free of charge.
After this time, the remaining Warranty will be honoured by the manufacturer - Chattanooga.
You can register your warranty with them directly at Chattanooga Warranty Registration Page.
Register before the warranty period runs out. You will receive an email confirming your warranty registration.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.