Hydrocollator Moist Heat HotPacs are the first choice for physiotherapists, physicians, chiropractors, athletic trainers and kinesiologists for over 60 years.
Chattanooga is the inventor of the original Hydrocollator HotPac and proud to still be producing this all natural product today. The benefits of moist heat therapy over dry heat are well established for pain relief due to arthritis, neck and back pain, muscle strains and spasms.
- Eight HotPac sizes designed to fit every body contour.
- Provides up to 30 minutes of deep, soothing, moist heat.
- Heat using a Hydrocollator or at home by boiling in water.
- Brown tabs on most HotPacs for easy rotation in busy clinics.
- Cost effective, provides hundreds of treatments from one HotPac.
- All natural pack containing bentonite, a natural hydrocolloid filling, wrapped in a woven cotton blend.
- This product requires a cover to protect yourself from burning.
- Chattanooga recommends using their custom designed Standard Sized Terry Covers with the Small Spinal HotPacs.
- A Hydrocollator unit is recommended to heat and maintain these HotPacs. Have clinic moist heat at your fingertips, anytime in your own home!
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.