The Optiflex-K1 Knee CPM (Classic Pendant) is simple, durable and reliable. At just 23 pounds, it is the lightest CPM on the market. It is 38" long and features a wide, low profile, closed-base frame for superior stability.
- Rental time period is for 3 weeks
- Require purchasing softgoods kit for CPM unit
- Call for more details
Features and Benefits
- Faster motor speed
- Single screw drive
- Reversible footplate for shorter legs
- ROM -10° to 120°
- On-board power supply
- Patient lockout feature
- Accommodates patients 4 ft. to 6.6 ft. (1.2m - 2m)
- Two-year warranty
- Included hand controller features key lock, pause, and speed functions
- Knee Flexion: 120°
- Knee Extension: -10°
- Speed: 25° - 180°/minute
- Pauses: 0 - 59 seconds
- Force Reversal: 45 Kp of force* (built in)
- Patient Height: 4 - 6.5 ft (1.2 - 2 m)
- Calf Length Range: 10" - 22" (25.4 - 55.9 cm)
- Thigh Length Range: 12" - 19" (30.4 - 48.2 cm)
- Mains Power: 100V-240V, AC 50-60Hz
- Unit Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 38" x 14" x 9" (97 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm)
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.