The Chattanooga PHYSIO Electrotherapy Kit is a complete 4 channel stimulator developed to manage all indications of Electrotherapy: Standard (TENS/NMES), Full (Neurology, ACL) and Denervated muscles, Iontophoresis, Hyperhidrosis, Urology or edema prevention.
With the Premium PHYSIO hand-held 4 Channel TENS, NMES electrotherapy Stimulator you can choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select another program for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients simultaneously, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
The PHYSIO electrotherapy unit is indicated in the treatment of most musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, incontinence issues as well as in postoperative treatment after joint surgeries and in the treatment of several pain indications.
As an NMES device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion
- Re-educating muscles
- Relaxation of muscle spasms
- Increasing local blood circulation
As a TENS device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
- Relief of pain associated with arthritis.
As a pulsed current device, indications are for the following conditions:
- Reduction of edema (under negative electrode)
- Reduction of muscle spasm
- Influencing local blood circulation (under negative electrode)
- Retarding or prevention of disuse atrophy
- Facilitation of voluntary motor function
- Maintenance of increase of range of motion
As a Iontophoresis device, indications are for the following conditions:
- hyperidrosis (excessive sweat in palms and feet)
- Deliver a medicine or other chemical through the skin
Features of the Chattanooga PHYSIO Electrotherapy Kit
- Premium hand-held 4 Channel TENS, NMES electrotherapy Stimulator
- Muscle Intelligence™ Technology: 4 Mi cables. Muscle Intelligence™ functions are automatically available when Mi-cable is plugged.
- 4 MI functions available on all 4 channels:
- Mi-Scan – customize the stimulation according to the physiology for more comfort and efficiency.
- Mi-Tens – work efficiently just behind the threshold for TENS program.
- Mi-Range – work efficiently in the range of intensity required for low frequency programs.
- Mi-Action – Active session with a voluntary contraction detected by the device to start the stimulation.
- Trigger Function: Start working phase voluntary when requested in protocols (Hemiplegic foot, spasticity…).
- 2+2: Choose one program for channel 1 and 2, and then select another program from the 2+2 program list for channel 3 and 4. This allows treatment of two different body parts, or two patients at the same time, or combines NMES and TENS as one treatment.
- Skip: Manage the session time and move directly in the next phase (recovery) when needed.
- Motor Point Pen: Included in the sets. This very useful tool in combination with the dedicated program. This helps ensuring the optimal electrode placement.
- I-Button: Allows you to adjust the energy on all four channels at the same time, access directly to TOP 5 favourite programs or check ongoing statistics (number of contractions, intensity level) during sessions.
- Pause Mode: Pauses the ongoing stimulation when electrodes need to be repositioned.
- Programmability: Creates and personalizes programs, in order to customize the patient specific parameters.
- Autonomy And Speed Recharge: Daily use autonomy and with the charger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- Cables And Snap-Pin Converters: Devices are delivered with 4 pin cables + snap – pin converters to allow connecting with both pin or snap electrodes.
- Warranty: The warranty is 3 years from date of purchase on.
- 11 Configurations with a total of 74 programs:
- Rehabilitation I
- Pain Relief I
- Conditioning I
- Rehabilitation II
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Pain Relief II
- Conditioning II
- Direct Current
What's Included In the Chattanooga PHYSIO Electrotherapy Kit
- PHYSIO Electrotherapy Unit
- Set of 4 pin cables
- Protecting cover
- Belt clip
- Motor Point Pen
- Snap adaptor kit
- 4 Mi cables
- Set of Iontophoresis electrodes
- Set of ultra-flexible electrode for Denervated configurations
- Battery pack
- Fast Charger
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 x 10 cm cloth - double mi-snap (2 packs)
- Dura-Stick® Plus 5 cm (2”) cloth, mi-snap (2 packs)
- Electrode placement leaflet
- Bottle of gel 250 ml
- Quick start guide + warning leaflet
- Transportation case
- User manual and practical guide on CD/USB
Technical Specifications of the Chattanooga PHYSIO Electrotherapy Unit
- MDD: Class IIa
- IP class: IP22
- Applied part: Type BF
- Comply with safety tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10
- Battery 941213: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) rechargeable battery (4.8 V 2000 mA/h).
- Battery chargers: Only battery chargers bearing the part number 68301X can be used to recharge the batteries supplied with Rehab/Theta/Physio stimulators.
- Neurostimulation programs
- Channels: Four independent and individually adjustable channels.
- Pulse shape: Constant rectangular current with pulse compensation.
- Maximum pulse intensity: 120 mA.
- Pulse intensity increments: Manual adjustment of stimulation intensity from 0 to 999 (energy) in minimum increments of 0.25 mA.
- Pulse width: 30 to 400 μs.
- Maximum electrical charge per pulse: 96 micro coulombs (2 × 48 μC, compensated).
- Standard pulse ramp-up time: 3 μs (20 %-80 % of maximum current).
- Pulse frequency: 1 to 150 Hz.
- Dimensions: 138x95x33mm
- Weight: 300g battery included
Denervated muscle Stimulation
- Impulse shape: Compensated, rectangular, or triangular
- Maximum pulse intensity: 30 mA
- Minimum intensity increment: 0.25 mA
- Pulse width: 10 ms – 1000 ms
- Pulse frequency: 1/30 Hz – 10 Hz
Iontophoresis is a technique which uses an electric current to deliver a medicine or other chemical through the skin. Iontophoresis is most commonly used to treat hyperhidrosis disorder, a condition that results in persistent and excessive sweating.
- Impulse shape: Continuous current
- Maximum intensity: 20 mA
- Minimum intensity increment: 0.125 mA
- Reduce Edema (Swelling) Function: Rectangular, non-compensated current
- Pulse width: 150 μS
- Maximum intensity: 120 mA
- Minimum intensity
- Increment: 1 mA
- Pulse frequency: 100 Hz
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.