Helps relieve anterior knee pain caused by patellar tendonitis, chondromalacia and Osgood Schlatters by applying pressure to the patella tendon.
The primary body of the strap is a soft, latex free nylon/foam laminate with contact closures. The bladder is encased inside the body of the primary patella strap and may be adjusted for added compression. It provides uniform compression and a customized fit while prohibiting pressure from being displaced to bony prominences.
Features and Benefits
- Helps to relieve anterior knee pain caused by patellar tendonitis, chondromalacia and Osgood Schlatter by applying pressure to the patella tendon.
- The cylindrical Floam bladder is encased in a soft, nylon/foam strap with adjustable closures for individualized compression.
- Floam is unique material that provides uniform compression and a customized fit while prohibiting pressure form being displaced to bony prominences.
- The primary body of the strap is a soft, latex free nylon/foam laminate with contact closures.
- The universal fit allows the strap to be worn on either the left or right leg.
Ideal for patellar tendonitis (jumper's knee), chronic patellar tendinosis and Osgood Schlatters.
|Size||Circumference at mid kneecap (Inches)|
|XSmall/Small||12" - 14"|
|Medium/Large||14" - 17"|
|XLarge||17" - 19"|
|Circumference is measured at the mid kneecap with your knee bent.|
You can use a piece of string then measure the string using a tape measure.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.