The DonJoy CarpaForm wrist brace is a specific functional carpal tunnel wrist brace designed to help decompression of the median nerve in the carpal tunnel.
The DonJoy CarpaForm wrist brace has a "Exoskeleton" design structure. It is specifically designed to help with decompression at the level of the carpal tunnel allowing pain and tingling relief of the hand and wrist area.
This brace has the following features that differentiate it from standard wrist braces:
- Easy to set up (with one hand).
- Ergonomic, ultra-lightweight design (92 grams)
- Supportive exoskeleton design for decompression of median nerve in the carpal tunnel.
- Malleable aluminum structure provides tailored support.
- Supports the wrist in a neutral position, can be used at night while you sleep.
- Dedicated for either right or left hand use.
- Easy and simple to adjust and fit.
- Available in three sizes.
|Small||13 cm - 16.5 cm|
|Medium||16.5 cm - 19.5 cm|
|Large||19.5 cm - 25 cm|
|Measure circumference of wrist at ulnar prominence (bump at wrist on on baby finger side).|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.