The DonJoy Respiform wrist brace is a new line of braces introduced by DonJoy to Canada in 2019. These braces are breathable, light, and ergonomically designed for a tailored fit.
Finding a wrist brace that conforms to your wrist can be difficult, but doing so tends to improve the efficacy of the brace. The Donjoy Respiform Wrist Support is designed with an adjustable palmar and dorsal stay that can be shaped according to your wrist and forearm.
The support also features flexible material that conforms snugly to your anatomy and therefore improves the level of compression provided to the area.
Features and benefits
- Dedicated for either right or left hand use.
- Ergonomic, flexible lightweight design.
- Anatomically designed, provides a tailored individual fit.
- Easy and simple application via adjustable straps and “Stop Strap” system
- Incorporates two semi-rigid dorsal stays and an aluminum palmar stay for overall wrist immobilization.
- Advanced Ozone™ material, promotes air flow.
- Breathable in general use, providing good skin care and around-the-clock comfort in different heat and humidity conditions.
|X-Small||4 ¼" - 5 ½" (11 - 14 cm)|
|Small||5 ½" - 6 ½" (14 - 16 cm)|
|Medium||6 ½" - 7 ½" (16 - 19 cm)|
|Large||7 ½"- 8 ½" (19 - 21 cm)|
|X-Large||8 ½"- 9 ½" (21 - 24 cm)|
|Measure circumference of wrist at ulnar prominence (bump at wrist on on baby finger side).|
- Wrist sprains and trauma
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Pre and post-operative immobilization
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.