The DonJoy REACTION WEB is a responsive, webbed approach to knee pain that gives you a distinct alternative to the basic knee sleeve.
Developed by world renown orthopedic surgeon, Dr. William Nordt, the REACTION WEB can help decrease knee pain and increase function to get you back to your active lifestyle. The elastomeric web is an innovative solution that absorbs shock, disperses energy and shifts pain away from your knee. This comfortable, easy to apply solution takes the shape of your knee, with an improved design engineered for better fit and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- DYNAMIC SUPPORT WEBBING - Absorbs shock and shifts weight to help alleviate knee pain.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT - Open web design and mesh backing allow for breathability. Velcro straps on the top and bottom ensure the brace stays in place.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Constructed out of elastomer, a blend of neoprene-free rubber materials not made with natural rubber latex.
- COMPLETE FLEXIBILITY - The brace can be worn on the left or right leg and with or without the sleeve.
- UNDERSLEEVE INCLUDED WITH EVERY BRACE - Made of 85% nylon and 15% spandex the undersleeve reduces friction or chaffing. The undersleeve is supposed to fit tightly, but if you'd prefer a larger undersleeve or need a replacement you can purchase a Reaction Undersleeve separately.
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Chondromalacia Patella (runner's knee)
- Quadriceps or patellar tendonitis/tendinosis (Jumper's Knee)
- Meniscus Tear
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- General Patellar Tracking issues and instabilities.
Read the Open Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation’s published report: REACTION WEB reduces knee pain, increases function, enhances quality of life and is effective in conservative care for those with patellofemoral pain syndrome (kneecap pain).
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS) or chondromalacia patella (runner’s knee)
- Quadriceps or patellar tendonitis/tendinosis (jumper’s knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- General patellar tracking issues and instability
- Mild knee osteoarthritis
Take the measurement of your thigh 6" above your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use this circumference to choose your size. See the video below for general information on measuring your leg for various DonJoy braces.
Note: This product runs small. If you measure between sizes we recommend going up one size for optimum comfort and fit.
DonJoy Braces Warranty – LIMITED 6 months
DonJoy warrants the rigid components (frame, hinges, etc.) of their braces for 1 year and warrants the soft components (pads, straps, etc.) for 6 months from manufacturing or material defects.
EXCLUSIONS: DonJoy does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused by regular wear and tear.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.
Can the DonJoy Reaction Knee brace be worn all day (at work sitting / walking around / etc.) or just when I am doing activities?
The Donjoy Reaction knee brace can be worn all day or when just doing your activities. It's all personal preference.
I have chondromalacia patella and want to wear when I bike and use the elliptical at the gym. I just wanted to make sure it was the right choice to purchase so that it helps with my tracking?
Yes, this would be a great fit for your injury. The webbing on the brace works as a shock absorber and will help while performing your activities in the gym.
My knee centre measured at 15 inches. My thigh was 20 inches and calf 16 inches. which size knee brace you you recommend?
A Medium/Large would be the correct size for you with the DonJoy Reaction Web Knee Brace.