BodyMed's® Entry level Dual Channel Digital TENS Unit - ZZAEV804 has 5 output modes: Burst, Normal, Modulation, and 2 Strength Modes.
This unit features a patient compliance meter and a low battery indicator. The ZZAEV804 has adjustable settings for pulse amplitude, pulse rate, pulse width and timer.
The BodyMed® ZZAEV804 also includes a built-in belt clip and carrying case for use at home or while travelling.
This package includes:
- ZZAEV804 Unit
- Carrying Case
- Lead Wires
- Electrodes (set of 4) - 2" square
- 9V Battery
- User manual
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- Output Voltage: Adjustable 0-50V, Max output 50V
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Rectangular Biphasic Pulse
- Power Source: 1 9V Battery
- Size (LxWxH): 3.98" x 2.4" x 0.96" in
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (150 grams) with battery
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, 2 - 150 Hz
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, 50 - 300µs
- Output Modes:
- Burst (B)
- Normal (N)
- Modulation (M)
- Strength Duration 1 (SD1)
- Strength Duration 2 (SD2)
- Timer: Adjustable, 1 - 60-minute and continuous
- Compliance Meter: Can store up to 60 sets of operation records.
View the Full Manual: BodyMed ZZAEV804 User Manual
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.