The Dura-Stick Plus self adhesive Clip/Snap electrodes come in a set of 4 electrodes being 2" x 2" (5 x 5 cm) . These high quality snap electrodes from Chattanooga stand out for their high quality, comfort and efficiency.
The Dura-Stick Plus Clip/Snap Self-Adhesive Electrodes is a premium version of electrodes because it has Permagel Hydrogel to serve as a superior coupling agent to minimize skin-electrode resistance.
These electrodes are designed to last approximately 30-40 sessions under normal conditions. Their conductivity is slightly higher than the Dura-Stick electrodes.
Features and Benefits
- Comes in a package of 4 electrodes.
- 2" x 2" (5 x 5 cm) square shape electrodes.
- Self sticking hypoallergenic permagel hydrogel to serve as a superior coupling agent
- Reusable bag included
- Clip/Snap connection design
- Works with Cefar Easy, Compex Fit 1.0, 3.0 and units that require a snap connection.
- Premium electrodes by Chattanooga
- 30-40 uses under normal conditions
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.