The use of an ElastoGel Knee ice wrap for an acute injury or after surgery can help reduce the inflammation and speed up the recovery process. It can also help reduce pain and swelling. Once the acute phase of an injury has occurred switching to a heat wrap can help improve blood flow and increase the material required for healing to site of injury. This can help speed up the healing process.
- post knee replacement surgery
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Inflammatory Arthritis (Rheumatoid, Psoriatic, etc.)of the knee
- Meniscus injury
- Baker's Cyst
- ligament sprains of the knee (MCL, LCL, ACL, PCL)
- Pattelofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Prepatellar Bursitis
- Chondromalacia patella of the knee
- Muscle strains/contusions around the knee
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.