The Elasto-Gel Knee Wrap is a high quality ice pack/heating pad that custom fits around the knee.
The EIasto-Gel knee wrap is a perfect tool to have on hand to aid in long-term therapy. These professional quality wraps are designed for the constant use in health care clinics as well as in your home. These wraps will conform perfectly to your knee and allow you to move around. You can put directly on your skin without the worry of getting to cold and causing frostbite. Coldness lasts approximately for 30 minutes.
This wrap is filled with non-toxic, latex-free Elasto-Gel that remains flexible for maximum conformity, cold and heat transfer, and comfort. The gel pack will not leak if the wrap becomes torn or punctured.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use - freeze for for ice, or microwave for soothing heat.
- Elasto-Gel remains soft and pliable when frozen, even at -20°F.
- Gel will not leak if pack gets punctured or torn.
- Therapeutic ice or heat treatment up to 40 minutes per application.
- Knee cap hole for added comfort and mobility.
- Place directly on the skin. Once wrapped, you can move about without worrying about the wrap moving or falling off.
- These wraps are made out of high end material in the USA.
The use of an ElastoGel Knee ice wrap for an acute injury or after surgery can help reduce the inflammation and speed up the recovery process. It can also help reduce pain and swelling. Once the acute phase of an injury has occurred switching to a heat wrap can help improve blood flow and increase the material required for healing to site of injury. This can help speed up the healing process.
- post knee replacement surgery
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Inflammatory Arthritis (Rheumatoid, Psoriatic, etc.)of the knee
- Meniscus injury
- Baker's Cyst
- ligament sprains of the knee (MCL, LCL, ACL, PCL)
- Pattelofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Prepatellar Bursitis
- Chondromalacia patella of the knee
- Muscle strains/contusions around the knee
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.