This premium disposable face shields is designed to protect medical, dental and public personal from exposure to droplets and various fluids.
Premium Face Shields
- Our face shields are 0.25 mm thick. Some are companies use thinner material measuring .20 to 0.22 mm thick.
- We use a 3.5 cm sponge. Some other companies use 2.5 or 2 cm sponge. Not great if you are using goggles or glasses.
- Anti-fog on both sides. Some other brands have anti-fog on one side only.
- Absolute transparency! Some are not quite as transparent.
Features and Benefits
- Double side anti-fog, anti-static, no-glare lens.
- Made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) that is designed to be clear and prevent fog
- 0.25 mm thick transparent shields
- Face Shield size - 32 cm x 22 cm
- All straps are sonically welded to the shield.
- Vented foam design for increased air flow and comfort.
- Sonically welded band gives the face shield added strength and reliability.
- Adjustable elastic band for that perfect fit.
- Lightweight (39 grams) and comfortable to wear, quick and easy to put on.
- Added protection against potential contamination from blood pathogens, body fluids, or harmful chemical splash.
- 3.5 cm Hypoallergenic foam band can absorb sweat and provide enough room for eye glasses or safety goggles.
- Reusable: Make sure you disinfect the shield with alcohol wipes after each use and make sure you don't scratch it.
- Certificates - ROHS EN149 / CE EN166
- Non returnable
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.