The stretch and conformability of Hypafix® allows greater freedom of movement around the joints.
Hypafix® is a self-adhesive, non-woven fabric sheet for secure and rapid fixation. It is made from white polyester material and coated with hypoallergenic adhesive on quick-release backing paper. Its excellent conformability simplifies shaping around joints and awkward body contours to allow the patient greater freedom of movement.
This tape is commonly used by health care professionals such as physiotherapists and athletic therapists as an underlay when using rigid taping, such as Leukotape.
- Sprains and strains
- Ideal as an underlay when using rigid tape such as Leukotape® for patellofemoral taping (McConnell Taping)
- Posture correction
- Hypafix is an ideal under wrap for all taping techniques
- Easy peel backing for faster application
- Wide-area fixation dressing
- Hypafix will remain in place even when wet
- It is the best quality non-woven fabric with a hypoallergenic adhesive
- Used under rigid strapping tape to reduce skin irritations and assist in adhesion
- Skin friendly and safe
- Available in 3 sizes
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.