Amoena Recovery Care products are designed to meet the specific needs of women immediately following breast surgery, in the hospital, and after returning home.
We designed our CuraSupport compression bras for stabilization to support the tissue and your healing process. Additionally, they provide ideal conditions for scar treatment after surgery.
The road to recovery following your breast surgery is just as important as the preparation for it beforehand. The CuraSupport Compression bras protect sensitive scar tissue after any kind of breast surgery including mastectomy, lumpectomy, reconstruction, breast augmentation or reduction. Gentle fabrics and flat seams reduce skin irritation discomfort on scars.
Our new Leyla post-surgery seamless compression bra is prewashed & packaged - ready for clinical use. Our seamless technology provides accurate and faster fitting with easy access to the surgical site and adapts individually to the breast size & shape. Selected materials reduce skin irritation and ensure a pleasant wearing comfort.
- Support during the healing process and ease of use are key at this time.
- Amoena’s post-surgical forms and garments are designed with comfort in mind and make the process of getting well again as convenient and easy as possible.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable wide lined straps with hook and loop fasteners for easy fitting and wearing comfort
- Anatomically shaped with strong, stretchable material for optimal fit and ring-shaped compression of upper breast area excluding the cup area
- Front zip closure for easier access to the surgical site with hooks & eyes underneath offer more security, with added zipper protection to provide extra comfort
- Seamless bilateral pockets can comfortably hold a Priform or Leisure Form
- Hook and loop fastener flap in middle back to attach to a compression belt with a soft compression strap stabiliser to keep the belt in place
- Suitable for: Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Lifting, Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries, Mastectomy
- Pressure level: low
- Machine wash gentle cycle at 40°C; Do not use fabric softener; Do not tumble dry; Do not dry clean
- 49% Polyamide
- 43% Cotton
- 8% Elastane
- Free of latex, silicone and nickel
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lifting
- Oncoplastic Breast Surgeries
To treat your underwear well, you should preferably wash it by hand. Some bras are made from different materials with different care instructions. The hooks at the back and adjustments on the straps will not normally withstand high temperatures. If you must put them in the washing machine, always use a mild detergent and put your underwired bras in a laundry bag.
The care symbol on the garment tells you how best to wash it. The care symbol on a mixed fibre label is of course based on the most sensitive fibre - to be absolutely sure.
Whether you wash your underwear by hand or machine, it must be well rinsed to remove all traces of detergent from the fabric. This can irritate sensitive skin or turn the material yellow. Perfumes and deodorants are very difficult to remove if they accidentally stain a bra or body. To avoid staining your bra, spray your favourite perfume on your body before getting dressed and wait until your skin is completely dry.
|Size||Measure Under Bust|
|32/34||28" - 32"|
|36/38||32" - 36" |
|40/42||36" - 40" |
|44/46||40" - 44" |
|48/50||44" - 48" |
|52/54||48" - 52" |
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.