These Sigvaris well being microfiber shades are advanced compression socks for men, designed to be worn everyday.
They are intended for men with healthy legs who temporarily suffer or to prevent venous problems relating to specific situations in life such as long-distance travelling, work, leisurely activities or weather. They serve to alleviate venous symptoms such as heavy legs, tired legs and swollen ankles.
- Advanced microfiber technology for ultimate comfort.
- Glides on and off with ease.
- Excellent breathability and moisture management.
- Soft and durable sock for everyday wear
- Do not require a medical prescription
- Compression level: 15-20 mmHg
- The range is to the calf. Closed toe
- Heavy legs, feeling of swelling and leg pain.
- Spider veins
- Varicose veins
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Edema - Swelling in lower leg and ankle, foot.
- help in the prevention of the above conditions.
Video on How to Measure for the proper Size
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.