MKO Elite Epi-Tek compression elbow sleeve/support is designed for elbow issues such as tennis elbow, golfers elbow and general pain around the elbow and forearm.
The MKO Elite Epi-Tek Compression Elbow Sleeve consists of an anatomically contoured knit design with compression and an integral massaging silicon insert on the inside and outside of the elbow. It relieves pain by providing the therapeutic pressure and support for the entire elbow.
When performing activities that use your elbow, the muscular contractions cause the pressure to rise and fall, thereby resulting in an effect which is similar to an intermittent compression massage. This stimulates the metabolism and helps to dispel swelling and bruising more quickly. The support also stimulates receptors in the soft tissue of the elbow and on the skin. The surrounding musculature is also activated and effective, long-term stabilization of the joint and surrounding tissue is achieved.
The MKO Elite Epi-Tek is an individually made 3D knit compression garment with dual massaging silicone inserts. Includes detachable compression strap for use with tennis and golfers elbow. Recommended for elbow strains, sprains, tendonitis and arthritis.
- Low profile, computer designed, anatomic 3D knitted garment
- Individually made from soft highly breathable moisture wicking yarns. 81% Nylon / 19% Spandex
- Removable support strap for tennis and golfers elbow
- Bi-lateral massaging silicone buttresses to help decrease edema
- Hypo allergenic and latex free
- Provides ultimate compression and a unique wearing experience
- Available sizing S - 2XL
- 3D knit design for ultimate compression
- soft highly breathable moisture wicking material
- detachable support strap which wraps around the entire elbow
- massaging silicone insert
- hypo allergenic and latex free
- Elbow sprains
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's elbow
- Locate MKO label at top of brace.
- From top fold upper half of brace inside out.
- Grab support near silicone inserts and pull up arm.
- Make sure inserts are slightly below elbow joint.
- Unroll upper portion above elbow.
- Adjust where needed making sure the brace has a comfortable compression.
- The brace should not cut off circulation nor should it slide down the arm.
- Compression strap is provided if further support is required.
- To prevent moisture build up, store brace in an open dry area between uses.
Sizing is based on the circumference of your elbow.
Use a flexible tape measure (or string) and measure in inches the circumference around the elbow.
|Size||Measurement Around Elbow (Circumference)|
|Small||7.75" - 8.5"|
|Medium||8.5" - 9.5"|
|Large||9.5" - 10.25"|
|X-Large||10.25" - 11"|
|XX-Large||11" - 12.25"|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.