The MKO Elite Malleo-Tek Compression Ankle Sleeve consists of an anatomically contoured knit with bilateral massaging silicone insert. It helps relieve pain by providing the therapeutic pressure of the support of the ankle.
When walking or running with the MKO Elite Malleo-Tek Compression Ankle Sleeve, the muscular contractions cause the pressure to rise and fall, thereby resulting in an effect which is similar to an intermittent compression massage. This stimulates the metabolism and helps to dispel swelling and bruising more quickly. The support also stimulates receptors in the soft tissue of the ankle and on the skin. The surrounding musculature is also activated and effective, long-term stabilization of the joint is achieved.
The MKO Elite Malleo-Tek is an individually made 3D knit compression garment with dual massaging silicone inserts. Includes detachable Fig-8 strap for additional support. Recommended for ankle strains, sprains, tendonitis and arthritis.
- Low profile, computer designed, anatomic 3D knitted garment
- Individually made from soft highly breathable moisture wicking yarns. 81% Nylon / 19% Spandex
- Detachable Fig-8 strap for additional support
- Bi-lateral massaging silicone buttresses to help decrease edema
- Hypo allergenic and latex free
- Provides ultimate compression and a unique wearing experience
- Available sizing S - 2XL
- 3D knit design for ultimate compression
- soft highly breathable moisture wicking material
- detachable support strap
- massaging bilateral silicone insert
- hypo allergenic and latex free
- Locate MKO label at top of brace.
- Fold top of brace back until you can grip heel portion.
- Pull brace over foot and up to the heel.
- Fold back upper portion above heel.
- Adjust where needed making sure the brace has a comfortable compression.
- The brace should not cut off circulation nor slide down the ankle.
- Figure of eight strap is supplied if further support is required.
- To remove brace follow steps 1 and 2 then pull brace over toes.
- To prevent moisture build up, store brace in an open dry area between uses.
Measure around ankle in inches to get the proper sizing as shown below.
|Small||7.75" - 8.5"|
|Medium||8.5" - 9.5"|
|Large||9.5" - 10.25"|
|X-Large||10.25" - 11"|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.