The MKO 8" Wrist Lacer brace is recommended for carpal tunnel, all wrist injuries, post cast removal.
The MKO Wrist Lacer Brace is a dual stay, low profile 8” wrist brace with a unique “parachute pull” application strap. It is recommended for carpal tunnel, wrist sprains and strains.
Product Features Include:
- Low profile perforated material with flannel lining for maximum wear.
- Additional blue palmar padding to prevent gapping and facilitate a neutral position
- Dual removable and adjustable palmar and dorsal aluminium stays
- Tabbed stay pockets to prevent migration
- Simple single strap “parachute pull” hook and loop closure system
- Adjustable thumb web space strap
- Excellent resting or sleeping carpal splint
- Latex Free
Ideally Used For:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Wear overnight to help alleviate pain and treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Support for weak, unstable and sprained wrists
- Additional support after a cast is removed due to a wrist fracture or surgery
- Reduce movement of the wrist (Immobilization)
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.