Indicated for patella tracking and patella subluxation.
A basic solid workhorse patella stabilizer brace. Recommended for patellofemoral pain syndrome, patella tendonitis and patella tracking and alignment conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Constructed from sturdy open-cell Neoprene material
- Patella opening for comfort
- 1/4 " tubular, enclosed horseshoe buttress
- Adjustable upper and lower circumferential support straps
- Medial and lateral spiral stays
- Popliteal seam-seal tape to prevent irritation
- Fits left of right
- Latex free
- Patella tracking
- Patella subluxation
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Patella tendonitis
- Alignment conditions
|Take a string or soft tape measure and measure around the middle of your knee cap around the circumference of the knee.|
|Size||Knee Circumference (measure around centre of knee)|
|X-Small||12" - 13"|
|Small||13" - 14"|
|Medium||14" - 15"|
|Large||15" - 16"|
|X-Large||16" - 18"|
|2X-Large||18" - 20"|
|3X-Large||20" - 22"|
|4X-Large||22" - 24"|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.