The MedSpec Cubital Tunnel Brace is a Low-profile night splint with adjustable angle and easy to apply design that comfortably holds the elbow in a neutral position to reduce tension and pressure on the ulnar nerve.
The new design features a mesh sleeve for easier application and improved comfort while still offering a low-profile adjustable angle night splint that comfortably holds the elbow in a neutral position to reduce tension and pressure on the ulnar nerve. Fits bilaterally to be able to use on both the left or right elbow.
Features and Benefits
- Low-profile night splint with adjustable angle and easy to apply design that comfortably holds the elbow in a neutral position to reduce tension and pressure on the ulnar nerve.
- Low-profile design enhances patient compliance during sleep.
- Comes with a black mesh sleeve for easier application and improved comfort.
- Adjustable aluminum stay - positions the elbow at the optimal angle to reduce the tension on the ulnar nerve. Th angle may be adjusted however, by bending the aluminum stay.
- Patented v-strap retention system - provides easier application by preventing the proximal and distal closure straps from disengaging the the plastic buckles (middle strap may be removed if desired for various treatment protocols)
- No rigid materials in contact with the head of the ulnar and the olecranon process.
- Bilateral design - Can fit either left or right arm.
- Available in Black only.
- Made in the USA
- Ideal for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome.
- Ulnar nerve entrapment at the elbow.
|Size||Mid Bicep Circumference|
|Small / Medium||6" - 15"|
|Large / XLarge||10" - 19"
How to Measure: Using a soft / flexible tape measure (or piece of string), find the circumference around the middle of your bicep when your arm is relaxed, in inches.
MedSpec Braces Warranty – LIMITED 3 months
MedSpec braces are warranted for manufacturing or material defects for 3 months from the date of purchase.
EXCLUSIONS MedSpec does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused by regular wear and tear.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.