The Medspec EVO ankle stabilizer is an evolutionary step forward in ankle protection. With its patented design, the EVO provides even greater support than the original ASO and better protection against ankle sprains.
The ASO EVO provides exceptional ankle support and stability while enabling the natural biomechanics of the ankle joint. Ideal for the treatment of ankle injuries, to reduce the severity and frequency of future ankle injuries. >
Stirrup strap is lined with Skinloc material to better capture the calcaneus (heel) to resist inversion or eversion of the ankle, with minimal skin irritation to the plantar surface of the foot. The dynamic cuff increases this circumferential compression as the stabilizing straps begin to restrict inversion or eversion of the calcaneus.
Stabilizing straps form a figure-eight crossing over the anterior region of the tibia, fibula, and talus to help stabilize the talocrural joint and then crossing under the calcanues to help stabilize the subtalar joint.
For jumping sports, or footwear that requires even less bulk at the middle and front of the foot, we recommend the ASO EVO QUATRO ankle brace.
- Inner Stirrup Strap
- Dynamic Rigid Plastic Cuff
- Designed to fit the left or right foot
- Trademark ASO Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis figure-eight Stabilizing Straps.
- Manufactured in the USA under the highest quality of standards
- Can be machined washed on gentle cycle, Do Not Bleach, air dry only
- Insurance company approved - billing code L1906
Ankle Support and Profile Comparison Chart
The main indications for using the ASO EVO Ankle Stabilizer include:
- Ankle sprains (inside or outside of ankle)
- High ankle sprains (Syndesmotic ankle sprains)
- Instability of outside or inside of ankle
- Subtalar joint instability - heel region
- Acute ( < 6 weeks) ankle sprain - EVO Hinged Ankle Stabilizer
- Chronic ( > 12 weeks) ankle sprain - EVO Ankle Stabilizer/Quatro Ankle Stabilizer
- Preventative ankle support - EVO Ankle Stabilizer/Quatro Ankle Stabilizer
|Men's Shoe Size||6-7||7.5 - 9||9.5 - 11||11.5 - 13||13.5 - 15||15+|
|Women's Shoe Size||5 - 6||6.5 - 8||8.5 - 10||10.5 -12||12.5 - 14|
MedSpec Braces Warranty – LIMITED 6 months
MedSpec braces are warranted for manufacturing or material defects for 6 months from the date of purchase.
EXCLUSIONS: MedSpec does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused by regular wear and tear.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.