Navigait AFO for drop foot is an alternative for users with a mild dropfoot. The amount of dorsiflexion is easily adjusted with an elastic coil to accommodate the user’s specific needs.
Features and Benefits
- Developed to better assist user’s with a mild drop foot to gain better movement of your foot while walking.
- The padded shell is positioned comfortably on the shin.
- Removable interface.
- The amount of dorsiflexion is adjusted through the position in the lacing and with the velcro attachment on the shin plate.
- Low profile design makes it invisible under your pants.
- NAVIGAIT™ is available in three different sizes.
- The plastic shin part can be trimmed with scissors if needed.
NAVIGAIT is intended to support a foot when the ability to actively dorsiflex is reduced due to conditions such as Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, and Post Polio Syndrome.
NAVIGAIT should not be used by patients who display spasticity or severe edema.
Limitations: NAVIGAIT does not address abnormal foot positions or foot deformities. These conditions should be cared for with shoes and/or orthotics.
|Size||Measure Distance between your Knee and Ankle|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.