The Non-Contact Forehead Infrared (IR) Thermometer is designed to measure a persons temperature without touching the person. It can deliver a reading in 1 second!
Temperature can be measured without the discomfort of having to sit still with a thermometer in the mouth, armpit, or rectum long enough to obtain a correct temperature reading. The lack of contact also means the disinfection process between patients for the thermometers is minimal or unnecessary, allowing for easier and faster use when screening large numbers of people going into settings like stores, sporting events, airports or border crossings.
The Non-Contact Forehead Infrared (IR) Thermometer is typically used by holding the gun 3 to 15 cm away from the forehead or temple of a person and within 1 second the temperature is displayed. It has settings to notify the user if the temperature is high and the person might have a fever.
This thermometer can not only measure body temperature, but any object temperature within its working range (10 °C - 40 °C degrees or 50 °F - 104 °F) such as water temperature, room temperature, bottle of milk temperature etc.
Features and Benefits
- Precision measurement of temperature: In Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Rapid temperature measurement: Measurement time ≤ 1 second.
- Easy to use: Point and click. Easy to operate.
- Non-contact: Measuring forehead without touching.
- Long usage on 2 AAA batteries (batteries not included): Can be used more than 100,000 times before needing new batteries.
- Long Service life of the product: Life expectancy more than 3 million times.
- Measurement distance: Can be adjusted within 5 - 15 cm without fixed measurement distance.
- Very large screen display: Big screen LCD display, white back-light, in any light can be clearly displayed.
- Temperature alarm: You can set the alarm temperature.
- Storage data: 32 measurements are stored for analysis and comparison.
- Unit Conversion: Use Celsius and Fahrenheit and can convert easily between one another.
- Dimensions: 110 mm (length) x 52 mm (width) x 195 mm (height)
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 °C - 40 °C
- Relative Humidity: Less than 85% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Measurement Mode: Non Contact
- Range of displayed Temperature: 32.0 °C to 43.0 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Body Temperature Accuracy: 0.2 °C (0.4°F)
- Weight: 150 g
- Service Life: 3 years
- Intended Use: Measure person's temperature on forehead
- CE and FDA approved
Requires 2 AAA batteries (Do NOT use rechargeable batteries)
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.