New for 2021! The Orliman Advanced Thumb Immobilizing Splint is designed to keep your thumb spread open (in abduction). Helps reduce the pain in your thumb while stabilizing the 1st MCP and CMC joint.
The Orliman Advanced Thumb Immobilizng spint is designed to restrict thumb movement. It maintains the range of movement of the wrist and the other fingers and leaves the base of the thumb completely free, relieving any annoying pressure in this area. Made of breathable material, which incorporates holes in the surface to facilitate the passage of air. Provided with an immobilizer system consisting of a malleable aluminum core that allows it to be conformed to the morphology of the patient.
The splint is made of breathable velour, which has venting holes on the surface to facilitate the movement of air. The immobilizer system consists of a malleable aluminum splint which can be shaped to the morphology of the patient.
- Bilateral design - can be adapted for both the left and right hand.
- Latex Free
- Limits movement of the thumb (abduction)
- Made in Spain
- The closing system features a velour strap, with hook and loop closure.
- Painful or swollen joints
- Instability of the first MCP and CMC joint
- Injuries (eg.: Skier’s Thumb, Gamekeeper’s Thumb)
- Irritations of the first MCP and CMC joint
- Immobilization of the first MCP and CMC joint (Thumb arthrosis)
- Rhizarthrosis and osteoarthritis of the trapezius-metacarpal joint
- Inflammatory sequelae such as Rheumatoid arthritis
- Instabilities of the trapeziometacarpal and metacarpophalangeal joints.
- Postoperative and post-traumatic treatment.
|Size||Wrist Circumference in cm||Length in cm|
|Small||14 - 18 cm||11 cm|
|Large||18 - 22 cm||13 cm|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.