The Orliman Elastic Knee Support with lateral stabilizers has been manufactured with a breathable stretch knit fabric that is very strong yet so soft for added comfort; its seamless construction means no uncomfortable rubbing. Three dimensional anatomical adjustment. The product includes a ring-shaped viscoelastic pad and lateral stabilizers for improved medial-lateral control.
The massaging effect of the compressive fabric and knee pad improves circulation and promotes faster re-absorption of bruises and swelling. Comfort zones made of soft knit fabric avoid pressure and undesired compression.
Features and Benefits
- Bilateral Design fits both left and right knee
- Comes in 2 lengths - 24 cm and 28 cm. Usually anyone above 5'8" would order the 28 cm support.
- Breathable stretch knit fabric – strong yet soft
- Seamless construction – no uncomfortable friction
- Three dimensional anatomical adjustment
- Includes a ring-shaped viscoelastic pad and lateral stabilizers for improved medial-lateral control
- Improves circulation and promotes faster reabsorption of bruises and swellings
- Inflammatory Arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Minor knee injuries and instability
- Inflammatory processes
- Mild ligament injuries such as MCL or LCL grade 1 strains
- Support and protection for athletic and work activities
Hand wash only with mild soap and warm water. Do not bleach. Dry flat out of direct light. Do not iron.
This product is latex-free.
Due to hygienic reasons, this product is non-returnable.
|Small||12 ½" - 14" (32 - 36 cm)|
|Medium||14" - 16" (36 - 41 cm)|
|Large||16"- 19" (41 - 48 cm)|
|Measure circumference around the centre of your knee.|
Orliman Braces Warranty – LIMITED 6 months
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Orliman products. Orliman braces and supports come with a six month warranty. We guarantee that Orliman products will be free from manufacturing defects. We will either replace the product or issue you a refund. (Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.)
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.