The Orliman Manutec® Fix Wrist Support has been manufactured from breathable velour, made using latest generation materials (triple layer: foam, velour, sponge), with a triple immobilization system comprising of a malleable aluminium palm splint and medial-lateral anatomically shaped strips for adaptation.
Features and Benefits
- Latest generation fabrics: triple layer of material (foam, velour, sponge with perforations for ventilation.
- Ventilation for better air flow.
- Malleable aluminium stays.
- optional thumb attachment available.
- In the palmar area, a double velcro strap system enables adjustment to the width of the hand’s metacarpal area.
- Comes in 2 sizes.
- Bilateral design. Can be used for the left and right hand.
- Wrist immobilization due to various wrist fractures, sprains, strains, ligament instability damage.
- Wrist and forearm tendinitis, tenosynovitis, traumas that affect the triangular ligament of the wrist.
- Sport activity precautionary measure.
- Stabilizing system of the lower radial and cubital joint.
- Post Surgery
- Wrist instability
- Painful and swollen wrist
- Wrist arthritis
The malleable aluminium palmar splint enables you to vary the position your wrist.
- Loosen the fastening straps to open the aperture as wide as possible.
- Insert your hand and slide your thumb through the thumb opening (ambidextrous).
- Tighten the arm strap and fasten with the hook.
- Place the wrist strap in the desired position and then tighten the double strap to achieve the required compression of the wrist and hand.
- Finally, close the two palmar straps, adjusting for tension and direction.
Video of the Orliman Manutec® Fix Wrist Support
|Small/Medium (1)||5 ½" - 7" (14 - 18 cm)|
|Large/XLarge (2)||7" - 8 ½" (18 - 22 cm)|
|Measure circumference around the wrist at ulnar prominence (bump at wrist on on baby finger side).|
Orliman Braces Warranty – LIMITED 6 months
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Orliman products. Orliman braces and supports come with a six month warranty. We guarantee that Orliman products will be free from manufacturing defects. We will either replace the product or issue you a refund. (Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.)
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.