The Orliman Rodisil Closed Patella Knee Brace is a high quality soft, closed elastic knee support with a patella doughnut pad and metal, polycentric hinges.
Breathable elastic knee support with material made of up to 140 filaments, which provides active compression in 3 dimensions, with closed kneecap and with distal and proximal extremes designed to lighten the pressure preventing excessive compression. With finer silicone pad in the distal region to release the patellar tendon and metal, polycentric hinges on both sides to control mediolateral instabilities.
The Rodisil knee brace provides a therapeutic compression of 20.33-36 mmHg.
The massaging effect of the compressive fabric and knee pad improves circulation and promotes faster re-absorption of bruises and swelling. Comfort zones made of soft knit fabric avoid pressure and undesired compression. The silicone pad produces an intermittent micro-massage that favours re-absorption of swelling and bruising with every knee movement.
Features and Benefits
- Bilateral Design fits both left and right knee
- Straps can pull left to right or right to left
- Straps are fully removable
- Medical compression 20-36 mmHg
- Breathable stretch knit fabric – strong yet soft
- Seamless construction – no uncomfortable friction
- Three dimensional anatomical adjustment
- Includes a doughnut-shaped viscoelastic pad
- Removable Metal lateral hinges for superior medial-lateral control
- Improves circulation and promotes faster reabsorption of bruises and swellings
- Measures 34" in height.
- Mild Osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory Arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis
- Knee injuries and sensation of instability of knee or kneecap
- Sensation of instabilities of the knee and/or patella.
- Ligament strains (grade 1 and 2) - MCL and LCL strains
- Support and protection for athletic and work activities
Hand wash only with mild soap and warm water. Do not bleach. Dry flat out of direct light. Do not iron.
This product is latex-free.
Due to hygienic reasons, this product is non-returnable.
|Size||Thigh Circumference (A)||Calf Circumference (B)|
|X-Small||14" - 15 ½" (36 - 39 cm)||10"- 11 ½" (26 - 29 cm)|
|Small||15 ½" - 16 ½" (39 - 42 cm)||11 ½"- 12 ½" (29 - 32 cm)|
|Medium||16 ½" - 18" (42 - 45 cm)||12 ½"- 14" (32 - 35 cm)|
|Large||18"- 19" (45 - 48 cm)||14"- 15" (35 - 38 cm)|
|X-Large||19"- 20" (48 - 51 cm)||15"- 16" (38 - 41 cm)|
|XX-Large||20"- 21" (51 - 54 cm)||16"- 17 ½" (41 - 44 cm)|
|XXX-Large||21"- 22 ½" (54 - 57 cm)||17 ½"- 18 ½" (44 - 47 cm)|
|Measurement A - Measure circumference around the thigh 5.5" (14 cm) up from the centre of the knee cap.|
Measurement B - Measure circumference around the calf 4 3/4" (12 cm) down from the centre of the knee cap.
Orliman Braces Warranty – LIMITED 6 months
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your Orliman products. Orliman braces and supports come with a six month warranty. We guarantee that Orliman products will be free from manufacturing defects. We will either replace the product or issue you a refund. (Normal wear and tear during the usage of the product is not considered a defect.)
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.