These professional-quality foam rollers feature a highly durable EVA foam construction and a soft density for gentle massage and comfortable exercise.
OPTP PRO-ROLLERS® are built to outperform and outlast store model foam rollers. Their durable EVA foam allows for heavy, repeated use in the gym, studio, clinic or at home.
With a comfortable soft density, this roller offer a variety of uses and benefits.
Gentle massage / myofascial release:
- Release tension
- Break up tight fascia
- Soothe sore muscles
- Help promote exercise recovery
- Aid rehabilitation
- Increase mobility
- Improve flexibility, range of motion
Pilates and yoga exercise:
- Increase core strength
- Improve balance and stability
- Enhance body awareness (proprioception)
- Comfortable soft density
- Durable EVA foam
- Closed-cell, heat-molded construction
- Comes in 36” Length x 3" height
- Can be easily cleaned with a disinfecting wipe, or a wet cloth with mild dishwashing or laundry detergent
The half-round size features one flat side and one rounded side for diverse use. It’s well-suited for balance and stability work, Pilates, yoga and physiotherapy.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.