Activate deep core muscles, like the pelvic floor, to help improve core strength and stability. Movement and balance exercises can be performed in the seated or supine position.
Unlock movement and develop dynamic stability in the inner core with the OPTP® Pelvic Rocker™ Core Trainer. Promotes ease of movement of the pelvis and lower back in all planes, helping you activate
deep core muscles for strengthening and integration into functional movement. Exercises with this device challenges your core, helping improve core stability, encourage exploration of pelvic mobility and enhance body awareness.
- Challenges dynamic stability
- Encourages exploration of pelvic movement and body awareness
- Helps target inner core muscles, like the lower back muscles (multifidi), pelvic floor muscles and abdominal muscles (such as your transverse abdominis)
- Promotes coordination of inner and outer core muscles for functional movement
- Ideal for physiotherapy, core conditioning, mind-body exercise and more
- Provides an excellent platform for anterior and posterior pelvic tilts, pelvic clock, V-sit, and many other exercises
- Use in seated or while lying on your back
- Slip-resistant base allows use on most surfaces
- Manual with exercises included
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.