The Physiotherapy Room Elite Series Burst Resistant Blue Exercise Ball is designed with maximum durability. In the event the ball does rupture the slow deflate technology ensures the user's safety. These are packaged with an foot inflation pump, plug and instruction manual.
Physiotherapy Room Elite Series Exercise Balls are high-quality, slow-deflate and used to carry out various forms of Exercise to improve body posture, cardio endurance, strength, and balance. They can also be used to reduce or prevent back pain caused by muscle imbalance and a weak core, mainly by targeting movements like push ups, planks, and sit ups on an unstable surface.
Recommended by Health Care and Fitness Professionals
Professional-grade exercise balls designed to be used every day in busy clinics or fitness studios as well as in your home. Ideal for improving your proprioception (balance and coordination), flexibility and strength of your back, abdominals, chest, arms, thighs, legs, and glutes!
Features and Benefits
- Elite Series - Extra Heavy, Thick, Honeycomb, and Anti-Burst Wall Design
- Minimum of 2 mm thicker than your average Exercise and Yoga ball! Anti-Burst honeycomb design will cause the ball to slowly deflate if punctured instead of bursting.
- Blue 55 cm ball weighs 1400 g
- Frosted Thick Wall
- We also added a frosted non-slip layer to the Physiotherapy Room Elite series Exercise ball wall, which greatly enhances the non-slip performance and better protects your safety!
- Professional quality
- Professional quality exercise ball great for balance and posture exercise, core strengthening, yoga, and Pilates
- Improve Balance, Strength and Fitness Levels
- Activate your core body muscles by using this Exercise ball! By controlling the movement of the exercise ball during training, you can stretch your body, improve your balance and proprioception, and relieve various aches and pains.
- Superior Quality
- The Physiotherapy Room Elite Series Exercise ball with pump is made from BPA and Phthalate-free, eco-friendly, odorless PVC material! Latex Free.
- 360° slip-resistant line design and Honeycomb Structure make our exercise balls durable and enhance the anti-slip properties.
- Pump and Instruction Manual Included
- Equipped with an easy-to-inflate foot pump.
- We recommend inflating the ball to approximately 80% during its use, making the ball more flexible and challenging.
- When your exercise ball is not in use, you can release the air, fold the ball and store it.
- The instruction manual details how to use the exercise ball for whole body exercises.
- Latex Free
Choose the appropriate ball size for your body height (based on maximum inflation).
|4'7" - 5'0" (140 - 150 cm)||Yellow Ball (45 cm)|
|5'1" - 5'6" (155 - 165 cm)||Red Ball (55 cm)|
|5'7" - 6'1" (170 - 185 cm)||Blue Ball (65 cm)|
|6'2" - 6'8" (188 - 203 cm)||Purple Ball (75 cm)|
|Over 6'9"(Over 205 cm)||Purple Ball (85 cm)|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.
Our Return Policy
You may return most new, unopened items which were not special orders within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Items should be returned in their original packaging. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
**Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. Except in the case of an error made by us or manufacturer defect**
Exceptions to Our Return Policy
To maintain hygienic standards in accordance with Ontario Health and Health Canada infection and disease prevention initiatives ALL medical, surgical, and rehabilitation equipment and soft supports are non-returnable, unless they have a manufacturer guarantee. Other items we do not return include (but are not limited to):
- Cold therapy products and accessories
- Theratherm digital moist heat pads
- Amoena Products
- Custom orthopaedic braces
- Taping products
- Compression therapy products
- Pelvic Floor exercisers (EMY, Perifit)
- TENS, IFC, NMES and like units
- Post-Operative braces and shoes
- Rigid ankle/foot immobilizers
- Shoulder immobilizers/slings
- Any items marked as non-returnable on the product page.
All Our Products are Fully Guaranteed Against Defects
Please check your package immediately to be sure your order is correct and items were not damaged. If you receive a defective product or an incomplete order, EMAIL US IMMEDIATELY for prompt action at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com. Please include your name and order number. Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 5 days of receipt. Please keep the box if the item is damaged. If your tracking number shows as delivered but you never received your package, you need to report this within 5 business days. Someone on our customer service team will reach out with further steps.
We cannot accept returns on merchandise that was opened, used, is missing the serial number or UPC, or returned more then 30 days after delivery. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email.
How to Initiate a Return!
Email us at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com, let us know your Name, Order number, which products you want to return and the reason!
One of our friendly Customer Care team members will reach out to you as soon as possible with the next steps!
Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
To deter against insurance fraud, in the event of a request for a refund we reserve the right to contact your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement prior to processing your refund. If an individual is abusing our return and refund policies, your order will be placed on hold and you will be notified of an additional restocking fee of up to 25% before items are shipped.
Our Exchange Policy
We are committed to offering you a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or you want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. You need to reach out to us within 5 days of receiving your item. We will pay the return shipping fees (for the first exchange) when you request an exchange within the first 5 days after receiving your order. Plus, we offer free advice from our physiotherapists. Our team is standing by to help you figure out what product or size might be better for you.
How to Initiate an Exchange!
Please reach out within the first 5 days of receiving your item. Try it on, if it does not fit, reach out to us. We would be happy to help you get the right item for your needs. You cannot use this item for a month then decide to exchange or return the item. If the item has been used and cannot be resold and is not in the original package, we will cannot allow an exchange or refund!
If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email us at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com. We will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the shipping fees when you request an exchange within the first 5 days of receiving your product. Also note, we cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
Note: Please return all packaging and instructions and place your item in a suitable shipment box with the pre-paid label attached.
When will I get my refund?
It usually takes about 2-3 weeks. Most refunds are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process your return. The refund will appear on your original payment method.
All orders shipped outside of Canada are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Some items are not eligible to ship outside of Canada. This will be stated on the product page. If this is the case, we have the right to cancel and refund your order.
Still have questions?
Feel free to contact us at CustomerService@PhysiotherapyRoom.com, if you have any other questions.