The Physiotherapy Room Hand Exerciser Eggs come in a graduated set of 3. Specifically made to indicate progression in three colours. These Hand Exercisers can be used for hand, thumb, finger and forearm strengthening. They can be put in the freezer for additional cooling of the hand area while exercising.
These hand exercisers are freezer friendly and can be used for cold therapy as well. The yellow egg has the lightest resistance, red a moderate amount of resistance and the blue has the highest resistance. Sold in a set of 3.
These eggs offer another form of resistance for the hand and forearm in between putty and spring loaded devices. These are also a less messy alternative to putty. The differing levels of compression allows for exercise to be catered to the needs of the patient.
Features and Benefits
- Clean alternative to putty
- Freezable, perform exercises while doing cold therapy. Stays just as squishy after coming out of the freezer.
- Can be left in the freezer overnight.
- Progressive resistance is easily trackable
- Great for finger, hand, and forearm strengthening
- Can be put in microwave or refrigerator for hot or cold therapy
- Colour differentiation for resistance level
- 3 Resistance levels: Yellow - soft, red - medium, blue - firm
- Sold as a set - 3 graduated eggs in this set.
- Latex free
- Made of silicone rubber
- soft unique texture and shape
- Trusted by health care professionals around the world.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.