Physiotherapy Room Soft Mini Exercise Ball is a small diameter soft ball that can adjust from 20 - 30 cm (8 - 12") for that perfect size. Perfect for yoga, various exercises, massaging different body parts, pelvic floor and other rehabilitation exercises.
The Physiotherapy Room Soft Mini Exercise Ball is perfect for balance, yoga, core workouts and for massaging sore muscles. Designed to be used for exercises to help build strength and stability including your core.
Can be used as a positioning prop to help activate and integrate muscle groups, or place on the floor and gently roll the body part you want to target over the ball for a soothing massage to aid in the release of deep structural tension, while helping to reduce inflammation and hydrate connective tissue. Perfect for home, yoga studio or for therapeutic use in various rehabilitation clinics.
- Crafted from professional grade materials - PVC
- Extra thick - 150 g. Twice as heavy as other brands. Designed for heavy clinic use!
- Can be inflated to various sizes from 20 to 30 cm (8" - 12") diameter
- Non slip frosted surface
- Easy grip texture
- Comes with inflation straw and plug
- Can be inflated or deflated to adjust size or firmness; recommended to start soft and gradually increase in firmness
- Soft density for comfortable support
- Latex and phthalate free
- 150 Kg (330 lb.) weight limit
- Colour - Dark Blue
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.