The Polar Care Kodiak - Knee Cold Therapy System is convenient, versatile, comes in a compact design and is easy to use for your knee.
With the addition of a little ice and water, you will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cryotherapy (cold therapy) maintaining a constant temperature during this time. The Kodiak Cold Therapy System offers the only battery powered option on the market, This option will allow you to enjoy the benefits of cold therapy from anywhere: on the sidelines or in the backyard.
Features and Benefits
- The Polar Care Kodiak is a motorized cold therapy unit that is lightweight and quiet to use.
- With just a fill of ice and water, you can already have 6 to 8 hours of continuous cold therapy.
- Breg Polar Care Kodiak is a popular choice by healthcare professionals across North America.
- This Polar Care cyrotherapy machine is ideally used for post-operative patients such as after a knee replacement or ACL repair.
- And thanks to Intelli-Flo Multi-Use pad technology, you can enjoy constant precise temperature levels that targets the entire knee, front and back.
- From hospital to home use, this lightweight Polar Care Kodiak is one of the best cold therapy units on the market today.
- Can attach an optional battery pack to use on the go!
Knee Intelli-Flo Pad and Sterile Dressing
This Kit comes with the knee Intelli-flo pad which offers hassle-free temperature regulation specific to the entire knee, allowing for consistent cold delivery. The ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage, static compression, and patient comfort. Click the link for more information. Breg Intelli-Flo Pads.
Warning: An insulation barrier must be applied between the Intelli-Flo Pads and the patient's skin. The Intelli-Flo Polar Pad can be cold enough to cause serious injury to your skin. Apply an insulation barrier ( eg. elastic bandage, hand towel, flannel ) that provides complete coverage between the Intelli-Flo Polar Pad and the skin. Do not let any part of the Intelli-Flo Polar Pad touch your skin. If a sterile dressing has been applied to the treatment site that does not completely cover the skin under the pad, use an additional insulation barrier.
The Intelli-Flo Polar Pad alone is too cold to be applied directly to the skin.
Breg offers as an optional accessory, a Sterile Dressing specifically designed to use with the knee Intelli-flo pad, creating an insulation barrier between the pad and skin. Click the link for more information. Breg Intelli-Flo Sterile Polar Dressings.
Treat Another Body Part at the same time?
Purchase the optional Y-adaptor along with another Intelli-flo pad such as a second knee pad to treat both knees at the same time.
The main indications for using the Kodiak Cold Therapy unit are to reduce swelling and inflammation after:
- Post Operative Procedures
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
Breg Warranty – LIMITED 6 months
Breg cold therapy products are warranted for manufacturing or material defects for 6 months.
EXCLUSIONS Breg does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused by regular wear and tear.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.