The ProCare Quick-Fit Wrist II brace is an economical universal simple and functional wrist brace designed to be a little more flexible and easy to adjust. Ideal for the elderly patient.
ProCare Quick-Fit Wrist Brace II Features & Benefits
- Designed for the treatment of wrist and hand injuries.
- Flexible, easy to adjust
- Great design for the elderly patient
- Simple single pull lace design and stockinette tongue
- easy application
- Soft nylon/foam laminate offers maximum comfort.
- Adjustable, malleable dorsal stay pod that may be placed in the proper location for maximum immobilization or removed completely during rehabilitation.
- A unique contoured palmar stay provides proper anatomical fit allowing full finger dexterity and may be contoured as needed to address a variety of indications.
- Comes in 2 sizes - Universal (wrist circumference < 10") and Universal XL (wrist circumference > 10")
- Comes in Left or Right
Ideally Used For:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Wear overnight to help alleviate pain and treat Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Support for weak, unstable and sprained wrists
- Additional support after a cast is removed due to a wrist fracture or surgery
- Reduce movement of the wrist (Immobilization)
Sizing Chart - ProCare Quick-Fit II Wrist Brace
|Measure circumference of wrist|
|Universal||Less than 25.4 cm (10 in)|
|Universal XL||Greater than 25.4 cm (10 in)|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.