The SenMoCOR (Sensory Motor Control-Oriented Rehabilitation) System is an innovative tool for sensory motor control testing and treatment in the clinic or at home.
Developed by the IAOM-US, SenMoCOR offers the user and clinician immediate visual feedback regarding sensory motor control. Using an easy-to-wear LED/laser and specially designed laser targets, SenMoCOR allows users to internalize movement errors and self-correct. The headlamp’s design provides a comfortable fit and long-lasting durability.
Physiotherapists use a headlamp laser to perform assessment and treatment for neck pain, headaches, cervical dizziness, neck injuries and conditions such as whiplash.
Research has shown that poor neck proprioception (joint position sense) can be both assessed and improved using a head mounted laser pointer during some specific neck and head exercises as prescribed by your neck physiotherapist.
Just as we have had patients performing wobble board and other proprioception exercises for ankle, foot and lower limb injuries for years, the Laser Headband can assist your neck's proprioception deficits.
The SenMoCOR System is clinically designed to assist users with:
- Cervical fine motor control
- Stabilization exercise
- Controlled mobility exercise
- Sensory motor control
- Angle reproduction exercise
- Postural training
- Balance training
The system includes:
- SenMoCOR LED/Laser: Easily mount the LED/laser using two included straps: one head strap for cervical control and one 48" waist/extremity strap for lumbopelvic control or shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle control. Laser tilts for use at various angles. Also includes adapter for recharging (does not require batteries).
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Maze: Winding maze for cervical motor control. Made of durable vinyl; 4' W x 3' H.
- SenMoCOR Laser Target Cross: Classic circular target with vertical, horizontal, and arced lines for tracking. Made of durable vinyl; 4' W x 3' H.
WARNING: Laser radiation – Avoid direct eye exposure to beam.
The SenMoCOR System is non-returnable.
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.