The Serola gel-arc elbow brace provides relief of pain from tennis, golf, bowling, arthritis, stress and strains, and some types of carpal tunnel syndrome. Relief is provided by placing a compressive barrier between the muscles and the epicondyle, effectively shifting the pull to the barrier. Taking the stress off the epicondyle helps prevent further injury and pain, and allows for more efficient healing.
Features and Benefits
- Dual-Sided Gel Arc - concentrated or diffused pressure for maximum relief
- Secondary Attachment Point - significantly reduces pull at epicondyle and allows better muscle function
- Location - the arc affects more muscles and tendons as they converge near the epicondyle
- Absorption - the gel is a superior barrier in absorbing muscle pull, shock, and vibration
- Foam Pad - hypoallergenic pad under buckle enhance comfort, reduces iriitation
- Uniquely interchangeable for right or left arm, lateral or medical epicondyle
- One size fits all
Made in the USA
- Pain occurs when the forearm muscles become tight and pull on their attachment to the epicondyle, which is a bony knob at the elbow; the medial epicondyle for the front of the forearm and the lateral epicondyle for the back of the forearm.
- Activity causes additional pull and continues the pain cycle. Relief is provided by placing a compressive barrier between the muscles and the epicondyle, effectively shifting the pull to the barrier.
- Taking the stress off the epicondyle helps prevent further injury and pain, and allows for more efficient healing.
Indications of use
- Forearm pain such as Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) and Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Repetitive Stress Injuries (RSI) and Cumulative Trauma Disorders (CTDs) sustained in the workplace or in recreational environments.
Universal - One size fits all
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.