The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is one of the most popular and highest rated Sacroiliac Belts available and offers relief and stability for a wide range of conditions.
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is ideal for chronic back pain, lower back & side pain, sciatica, pinched nerve, hip pain and as a preventative device to avoid lower back and hip pain whilst exercising. In addition, the Serola Belt is commonly used as a maternity support during pregnancy.
How does the Serola Sacroiliac Belt work?
By compressing and supporting the sacroiliac joints the Serola Sacroiliac Belt relieves stress and instability at these weight bearing structures. The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is not so tight that it is restrictive and provides the correct balance of resilience and resistance thereby re-establishing the joint's normal motion.
Since the Serola Sacroiliac Belt offers support to the base of the spine, strength is increased throughout the back, hips and legs. As a result the chances of injury are greatly reduced during work or play.
Who uses the Serola Sacroiliac Belt?
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is ideal for anyone who has a stressful job and who simply can't take time off work.
Many Maternity Hospitals and physiotherapy clinics promote the serola belt as the first choice for tackling pre-and post-partum hypermobility.
Amateur Teams as well as professional sports teams are using the Serola Sacroiliac Belt including sports teams such as Inter Milan, Glasgow Rangers, Wigan RFU and Harlequins Rugby.
- Start feeling better with this SI belt so you can get back to doing what you love!
- This support belt is designed to decrease pressure while allowing the joints to regain their natural movement patterns so you get a relief.
- Serola SI belt can be worn as an injury prevention during work or play as it improves muscle strength.
- World renowned support sacroiliac belt designed by Dr Serola.
- Supports the lower back, base of the spine and pelvis.
- Designed to combat chronic back pain, lower back pain, sciatica, pinched nerve and hip pain.
- Used widely as a maternity support belt due to the incredible support it offers.
These SI belts are made in the USA
Treatment / Prevention of the following Injuries
- Sacroiliac joints stabilization
- Lower back pain relief
- Lumbar support
- Ease muscle spasm in the hip area
How to Measure
Measure the circumference just above the leg bones that protrude from the sides of your hips.
The Serola Belt is worn around the hips, not the waist.
|Small||30" to 34"|
|Medium||34" to 40"|
|Large||40" to 46"|
|X-Large||46" to 52"|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.