PFX2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser with Vaginal Sensor
With your own personal PFX2 you can quickly learn to do pelvic floor exercises correctly. By exercising with the PFX, you will know that you are exercising correctly and effectively. It is an important confidence builder as muscle strength gradually increases daily, and pelvic fitness is restored.
Now the popular PFX2 Pelvic Floor Exerciser is better than ever. The model PFX2 includes a zero-adjusting control to adjust for resting muscle tone. Both resting and active strength are important for pelvic floor fitness.
The self teaching instruction booklet provided with the PFX2 includes all of the information needed for you to use the PFX2 effectively. The PFX2 is compatible with other pelvic therapy methods including EMG biofeedback, muscle stimulation and weighted cones which you can use depending on your starting point and personal situation.
The PFX2 is a modern version of the original pressure perineometer which was developed by Dr. Arnold Kegel. All of Dr. Kegel’s patients in his continence clinic used the perineometer to help them to effectively exercise and strengthen their pelvic muscles for restoring bladder control.
- Washable latex-free rubber sensor
- Large easy-to-see indicating dial
- Sensitive pressure sensor
- Responds to even small changes in muscle force
- Both vaginal and anal versions are available
- Zeroing adjustment
- Flexible plastic pressure tube
- Conforms to a wide range of muscle fitness levels
- Convenient plastic carrying case
- Self-teaching instructions
Due to hygienic reasons, this product is not returnable if the package has been opened.
Indications for Use
- Weak Pelvic Floor Musculature
- Bladder Control Problems
- Urinary or Faecal Leakage
- As a biofeedback tool to help perform Kegel exercises correctly
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.