These Sigvaris Eversoft Diabetic socks provide diabetic wellness and are ideal for diabetics with foot sensitivity, neuropathy, swollen feet and can be worn everyday.
These diabetic socks are soft, provide padding on the sole of the foot, and adapt to the foot/leg without wrinkles. They have a low friction "flat seam" against the toes/foot. The fibers wear evenly, avoiding leaving thin spots where friction can occur. They offer moisture-wicking properties to minimize the risk of infection and blisters.
Features and Benefits
- Thick, padded soles, heels and toes to protect your feet
- Flat, low friction toe seam.
- Helps to reduce swelling
- Glides on and off with ease.
- Have a non-binding top band
- Excellent breathability and moisture management.
- Soft and durable sock for everyday wear
- Ideal for patients with diabetes.
- Do not require a medical prescription
- For men and women
- Colour: White
- Made from: 67% drirelease (57% polyester, 10% cotton), 26% Nylon and 7% Spandex
- Compression level: 8 - 15 mmHg
- Knee High. Closed toe
Video on How to Measure for the proper Size
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size||Ankle Circumference|
|Small||< 6½||< 7½||7" - 9½" (18 - 24 cm)|
|Medium||6½ - 8½||7½ - 9½||7½" - 10" (19 - 26 cm)|
|Large||9 - 11||10 - 12||8" - 10½" (20 - 27 cm)|
|X-Large||11½- 14||12½ - 15||8½ "- 11½" (21 - 29 cm)|
|Select your size from either your shoe size or based on the circumference of your ankle. Watch the video to see exactly how to measure.|
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.