The Orb Extreme Mini is 3" diameter deep tissue massage ball made by Pro-Tec athletics. Firmer, more prominent bumps than the standard orb, the orb extreme mini allows focused massage to targeted areas.
The Orb Extreme Mini, by Pro-Tec Athletics, features the same high-density EVA/Polyolefin foam construction and firm ridges as the Orb Extreme, but with a 3" diameter (vs. 4.5”). This smaller size enables the massaging ball to provide more aggressive, single-point myofascial release to a target zone—be it the calves, hamstrings, quads, IT band, etc. The ball’s 360-degree maneuverability also enables the user to focus the treatment evenly across a treated area.
When used regularly as your portable mobility tool, the Orb Extreme mini can help reduce muscle fatigue and tightness, promote greater flexibility, and aid in athlete recovery times, meaning more time in the gym and better long term results.
Features and Benefits
- High Density Massaging Ball for targeted, single-point myofascial release.
- Small High density ball provides aggressive deep tissue massage to IT Band, Hamstring, Quadriceps, Calf and more!
- Multi-directional allows for targeting hard to reach areas, such as the hamstrings or the piriformis.
- Small and firm with prominent bumpsm
- Non-toxic, latex-free, closed-cell EVA/Polyolefin foam
- 3.0" Diameter
- Colour: Black
- Can be cleaned with disinfecting wipe or damp towel
- Reduces muscle fatigue and tightness
- Promotes flexibility
- Enhances performance
Video on How to Use the Orb Extreme
We offer free advice from a registered treating Physiotherapist.
Similarly to having a pharmacist available to answer your questions in regards to medications you buy at a pharmacy, we are here to answer your questions on our products in regards to your health.
We can discuss general issues about injuries, muscles, joints, pain etc. and provide advice on what products and exercises will help your specific needs. We will respond within 24 hours.